International flags


For all Niue permits, apply to both the CAA of New Zealand and the CAA of Niue. You can follow up with both, first with New Zealand, and then with Niue.

The number for New Zealand is different than the number listed on the New Zealand page. There is a different department that deals with Niue, so don’t be alarmed.

Give 14 days’ notice with Niue.